Sunday, October 21, 2007

STOP THE AFT/UFT CAMPAIGN AND SEND A MESSAGE TO OUR
(NON) UNION : UFT TEACHERS FOR JOHN EDWARDS FOR PRESIDENT


foto from flickr

This is the man I want to be our next President. I've given the others a chance but as far as I can see the strongest message we can send to what's left of our (NON) union - the "union" that DOESN'T represent US, the TEACHERS - is to thwart their agenda and start a chapter of NYC UFT teachers and other members to support John Edwards for President. I will start and I hope others will join. What do you say, folks??? what have we got to lose??? Let me hear from you! and pass this on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am with you. John Edwards represents the working people and he manages to put forth a platform that is consistent and that does not try to curry favor with everyone. Unions are already endorsing him. Yea for "UFT for Edwards".

sycala

Anonymous said...

This reflects the positive impression I've gotten from Edwards also. Like Clinton,he is a "man of the people". According to a bio I recently read, he's the son of a mill worker and a shop owner....regular real working people, not corporate greedy lying fools. I don't like the others, they've all been bought out by corporate $$$$$$$$$$$ and would not be enough of a departure from what we have now. Of course, I have my doubts as to our union caring about what we think....I think you should spread the word!!!