Sunday, September 09, 2007

Hi to all who may find this blog...

I am currently involved in a new group that has just begun to support teachers - our blog is teacheradvocacygrpnyc.blogspot.com. please visit and comment soon...

the name of my blog derives from a women's bathroom sign I found at my school that had come off the door and was just sitting unused in one of our teacher's bathrooms. it must come from an earlier era - which at this moment seems particularly poignant since I feel as if the recent past was a far-away era and not just a decade or two in education...so much has changed and been disruptive, not in a good way, and not just for myself personally but for so many, especially the students who I feel are truly lost souls in the educational desert we used to simply call schools and now, as another casualty of political correctness are called "learning communities"...

No comments: